UPDATE AS OF 25TH MARCH 2020In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will only have essential food and drink stalls present at our markets. A list of producers will be posted on the specific Facebook page of each market the day before. We want to operate our markets to provide customers with produce but can only do so if the markets are safe.In order to ensure the safety of all those present at the market, we would request all customers abide by the following guidelines:-
- To give our traders time to set up and put our safety measures in place, please do not arrive at our market before the opening time.
- All customers must observe social distancing to ensure that they stay at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from others.
- If you are in a vulnerable group, please do not risk your health by coming to the market.
- Help protect others – do not come to the market if you have a cough or a temperature.
- Only one person per household should leave their house to come to the market, where possible.
We would also ask for you to help us:
- Touch only what you are buying
- Regulate your own social spacing
- Use contactless payment cards where possible. Traders can reserve the right not to sell to those who cannot pay with contactless payment.
- There is no shortage of food. Please buy only what you need.
- There is absolutely no need to stockpile. We hope to remain open throughout the crisis depending on government advice.
Welcome to the Thames Valley Farmers’ Market Co-operative.
On this website you will find out:
- who is selling delicious food straight from their farms and kitchens directly to you.
- which markets are held nearest to where you live and when.
- what products are on offer – vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, breads and so much more.